Production Requirements and Forms
If you are interested in having us create a video for you, please complete the following questionnaire in order to ensure your band will be ready.
You can access the questionnaire form by clicking below:
Evilution Media Prospective Music Video Questionnaire
Also, please be aware hat the creation of a music video is a process and therefore does not happen overnight or within a weekend in many cases. However, it is possible to shoot all the needed footage within a day or two, but the editing process can take weeks in order to achieve the desired outcome.
Needed Components From Client
We will need the following items to get the process started:
1. A written copy of the desired story to be told that outlines the key action scenes that the artist wants to be depicted. Microsoft Word or other formats are acceptable formats.
2. A list of any actors you may have already secured for use in the video (Models, Dancers, Etc.) and the number of band members and what instruments they play.
3. A copy of the song to be used within the video. This should be given to Evilution Media prior to the creation of the video process to allow for proper input from our staff.
4. Sample videos from other artists that are similar to the band in question that will help us obtain a clearer vision of your ultimate goal. (YouTube, Vimeo or other video sources are welcome)
5. An explanation of the goals for the distribution of the video, such as YouTube only, DVD and YouTube, etc. This will impact the type of media that will be created for the final versions. Also, please include any other information you feel will help with the completion of the music video project.